Wednesday

Showcase: Imperial Fists Terminator Captain.

Imperial Fist Terminator Captain.

Hi guys, Heres an oldie indeed! Around the same time as i painted the Sniper Scouts i was obviously painting an imperial fists space marine army. My HQ was this guy, A Terminator armour Wearing Captain with Storm Bolter and power sword.


I remember this being my first ever HQ model i painted and wow does it show!



I only managed to find a couple of pictures of this gentleman, so i do apologise for the picture quality...

Let me know what you think.

Do you have any pictures of old models you painted? if so you should share them with us!

As always thank you very much for visiting the site, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to share them! You can help us out by liking us on FaceBook using the "Like" button, using the donate button or just browsing the site! Thanks for visiting from the SciFiWargamers team.