Saturday

Off Topic Rambling: The new 2014 Corvette Stingray.

Theres not a lot of times i see a new car shown to the public and think "WOW I WANT ONE!", however when i saw this little beauty i had to.

Its the new Corvette "Stingray" due out in 2014.

2014 corvette
I have no idea of the specs or anything but i assume if you ran it over here it would cost a fortune to run! (Damn our overly high fuel prices!)
2014 Corvette AGAIN

I even like the colour, though i have to say, i think i would have to have it in black! (i am not Batman BTW)

2014 Corvette Stingray
As much as i like this car though, it does not usurp my all time favorite wish list dream car, the Nissan GTR from the top of my list!

Nissan GTR *Drools*
As always thank you very much for visiting the site, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to share them! You can help us out by using the donate button or just browsing the site! Thanks for visiting from the SciFiWargamers team.