Monday

Showcase: Carcharodons Tactical Space Marine Sergeant.

Carcharodons Tactical Space Marine Sergeant.

Hi guys, here is one of the last Carcharodons space marines i ever painted. (In fact I am sure it was the last)
This one used lots of different parts to create the exact pose i wanted and it came off rather well if I dont say so myself.








I tried to use a couple more techniques on this guy, namely just only using a base colour, a shade, and one highlight. amazingly I think it worked really well, although I think the main reason for that is because Grey is a very forgiving colour.

Have you ever painted Grey marines? How did you get on?

As always thank you very much for visiting the site, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to share them! You can help us out by liking us on FaceBook using the "Like" button, using the donate button or just browsing the site! Thanks for visiting from the SciFiWargamers team.