Friday

Showcase: Imperial Fist Space Marine Terminators.

Imperial Fist Terminators.


Hi guys, Another showcase for you, yet again this is some really old work, I actually think these are from 2007, not long after i got back into the hobby after a few years off.


I remember really struggling with painting the yellow on these, and looking back, I really think I shouldnt have decided to paint 10 at once! Maybe 5 would have been a better option...


I do however think the painting still holds up to an acceptable tabletop standard, maybe not display, but definately tabletop.


I think the best thing about these guys is the posing. i really tried my best to get the most dynamic pses i could with the linmited posing options out of the box (without converting)


Let me know what you think, how do you get more dynamics from your models?

As always thank you very much for visiting the site, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to share them! You can help us out by liking us on FaceBook using the "Like" button, using the donate button or just browsing the site! Thanks for visiting from the SciFiWargamers team.