Thursday

I Became An Artist...

My First Painting.
Hi ladies and gentlemen, i thought i would share with you my first original painting. I know its nothing to do with Scifi or fantasy wargaming but its my blog and i will post what i like!

This piece is 1x1 foot square and is for sale for the amazingly low price of five english pounds to anyone who wants it!

My first painting. I'm pleased with it!
 
 Let me know what you think!

As always thank you very much for visiting the site----------if you have any questions or comments please feel free to share them!----------You can help us out by joining us on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/Scifiwargamers or Following us on twitter Here: @Marsekay-------If youre feeling VERY generous,by using the donate button or finally just browsing the site! ----------Thanks for visiting from the SciFiWargamers team.