Sunday

One Marshal done, one WIP, and an issue


Well, I finished up the first large stand for Napoleon's set... a Marshal, clearly irritated, with a few aides.  I stuck him next to my finished guard just for the appearance.

And then I started in on the next marshal, along with an ADC, pictured to the right.

I have, however, run into a problem.

When I look at my old bases, they are done in a certain style... static grass and mud.  Here is a shot.


However, I am not really a fan of that anymore, so I was going with a different basing... but I can't.  If I am going to do Napoleon for this army, I have to base them the same.

So I am stuck a bit... I sort of want to go back to the whole old army and add a bunch more flock to their bases, but that is a lot of work.  So do I base the new thing in a style I don't particularly like, so it matches?

It is irritating.